Hercules Tires - Defected tires

I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the outside of the tires started to brown and I had to keep putting air in the two front tires.I went back to the service station and he put air in my tires and put something on the tires to make them look good.I asked him to change the tires and he said no cause he would like an *** to his supplier.And he also put the wrong size tires on my jeep.It should be P205 /70/16.that's the number on the inside door of my jeep.

I bought new rimes for my jeep and it won't look very good with these tires.

Can you please help me with this problem.I don't think the tires are safe the way they are wearing.

Louise Porter

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Tires Installation
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #486310

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hercules Tires? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 14 No 14
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 04 #1194990 Saint Charles, Missouri

This blog shows the RIP OFF of the AMERICAN PEOPLE by its GREAT SERVICE & SALE INDUSTRY we have created with foreign help to boost our GNP . WOW what a MESS AMERICA has BECOME .

Jul 30 #1192389 Elko, Nevada

They put the wrong size tire on a 2007 jeep compass too! They charged $200 per tire because they were special order and this was just the beginning of their tactics.... I am filing a consumer complaint for serious malpractice on vehicles!

Aug 16, 2015 #1020216

The customer waited a year to make an issue of it???
They expect new tires free after a year????
If it was such an issue, something might have been done after a week or 2, MAYBE, but after a year?

Dec 29, 2014 #922531 Houston, Texas

Tires look good from what I have seen, I recommend Michelin I had a few of my autos with them and they have not failed in 10+years they are pricy the next down would be Kelly tires they are good too

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.