7.6K views
5.0

Just so you are aware. I am veteran of the tire industry for 16 years and would like to explain that the Ironman imove is not a Hercules tire it is an Ironman tire.

These tires are owned by the same company, but built in two different factories. The Ironman product is built in Japan. Please do not associate these two tires together. I have Hercules tires on my car and they are absolutely magnificent.

I have driven on thousands of different tires and will purchase Hercules for next set of tires. I would never deceive anyone when it comes to their safety, I am a family man myself. I am sorry to hear of your bad luck. Just so you are aware.

in most cases the people selling tires at the counter may not be fully knowledgeable of the products that they sell. That is why I always recommend that you do your homework before purchasing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with performance and design and treadwear. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss hercules tires tires. Hercules Tires needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hercules tires tires in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hercules Tires.

Comments

Dickerin
Houston, Texas, United States #1278782

The Ironman iMove is a Hercules Tire.

Look them up on the Hercules Tire website: http://www.herculestire.com/tire-gallery/passenger-and-light-truck/suvlight-truck/imove-suv/