2.9K views

Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel.Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load.

Then on a clean, dry interstate in Kentucky the tire comes apart. Sounded like a gun going off. No problem with truck tires or tire behind failed tire. Big problems with 5th wheel fender skirts.

Torn to shreds. Problem is that I bought the tires on line (EBAY). Tires are low mileage. I did get a response from company from which I bought the tires.

They sold the line to another company and wants nothing to do with my problem.

Sent picture to Hercules, they will not respond.I do not recommend this tire.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hercules tires tires from Hercules Tires and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $380 and wants Hercules Tires to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality and no responce. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hercules Tires for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hercules Tires?

Comments

This looks like a tire that was driven while flat for several miles.There's no way this tire just exploded with that result.

My guess is that the explosion was due to hitting some object in the road and then the rest happened.This is definitely a rolling while flat outcome.