Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel.Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load.
Then on a clean, dry interstate in Kentucky the tire comes apart. Sounded like a gun going off. No problem with truck tires or tire behind failed tire. Big problems with 5th wheel fender skirts.
Torn to shreds. Problem is that I bought the tires on line (EBAY). Tires are low mileage. I did get a response from company from which I bought the tires.
They sold the line to another company and wants nothing to do with my problem.
Sent picture to Hercules, they will not respond.I do not recommend this tire.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "I've had the card for about 2.5 years now and maintained good payment history with the exception of one late payment. I got this card when my score was pretty..."
- " I don't really have anything to complain about. Our experience with Blue World Pools has been a mostly positive one. They had someone come to the house to explain how..."
- "I paid high price for two matching chairs. Waited 7 weeks for them to be made & delivered. The first one pattern match was not great but acceptable. The second..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."