2.2K views

Hercules tires were put on my motorcycle trike at 48,800.One tire wore completely bald with no tread, the other with a minor outline of a tread left.

This was at 56,081 miles, less than 8,000 miles later. I was traveling far from home through Alaska at the time so I was forced to buy new tires. Even though I had a receipt with a notation from another tire dealer that a change was necessary as the old tires were bald and unsafe and had pictures of their condition.

Hercules would not honor my warranty claim.Reason: I couldn't produce the old tires.

DO NOT PURCHASE HERCULES TIRES

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hercules Tires and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hercules tires tires from Hercules Tires was quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hercules Tires.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Hercules Tires to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hercules Tires?

Comments

Before you had done anything, the Dealer should have called and gotten authorization to do a replacement, then, it would have been an issue resolved by the Dealer and the manufacturer.

can you return a broken tv to walmart with a picture not fair to blame company they need tire back to do test to find out why they do what they do.

They can't expect you to carry around a set of tires on a motorcycle.I would ask you speak with his/her supervisor.

I would like to know if you read the warranty once they told you that you must return the tires. They knew you had them on a motorcycle and was traveling around the country in Alaska and there was no way to travel with them. Back to the warranty, what does it say about honoring the warranty? I would think if you returned them to a dealer that would satisfy the warranty and they furnished you with a letter.

I mean this is a big company all this aggravation over two tires, they could have given you those two tires and you would have been happy there would be no complaints. My name is Don, I tried to sign in using my email address but it said someone with that email address was already in the system. I believe that would be me. But if I make comments I don't hide behind something.

My email address is donwat91@gmail.com.thanks I hope it all works out for you.