I am currently in the process of replacing the 3rd of 4 tires purchased . Every one of the tires has tread separation issue

. They were bought at Reids tires in Apache junction AZ. The name of the tires is Hercules

THE use is about 15 miles daily

They are 2yr old. Need to know what you are to do as l was advised to contact the manufacturer of the tires. The same problem with each tire is questionable

Circe JAMES. 480 - 671 - 6776.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hercules tires tires. Hercules Tires needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hercules tires tires in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hercules Tires.

Comments

I feel your pain, I had 3of 4 of my tires do the exact same thing as you are experiencing. My tires are about the same age as you are listing.Mine are 235-55-R18 .Have replaced them with plenty of tread on them.I have purchased a set of Kenda tires with a 60 k mile warranty.