1.6K views
Featured Not resolved

I bought 4 brand new 225-70-19.5 Hercules tires and they been on my rollback for less than 60days they been blowing out, the tread has been blowing off as if they are recaps. these have been the worst tires ive ever bought.i wouldn't ever buy these trash tires again 10-31-16

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hercules tires tires. Hercules Tires needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hercules tires tires in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hercules Tires.

Had an Experience with Hercules Tires?

Comments

I have been a Hercules dealer for years and have never had any of these problems seem to me either they weren't brand new or inproperly inflated for the use you were used for we use them on garbage packer trucks which they overload no problems at all

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1329274

I've put these on a bunch if trucks and the 10py ironmans continue to have these issues with trucks that aren't even carrying a load.Random blowouts and tread delaminates.

My brother use to put them on his box trucks and has had nothing but blow out after blow out.Same problem every time.

I don't believe your story. Judging by the tread that's left on the shoulder which did NOT fly off, those tires were NOT brand new. You should also check your load ratings and the load your carrying.