3K views

News flash people, if u spend $50 a tire then you bought absolute ***............don't expect a cheap all terrain to ride like glass on the highway...and if you said you bought the tires on a budget, don't complain because they are cheap.

I have no affiliation with this site, or the product, but I have been in tire sales for 10 years and have enough experience to tell you that you get what you pay for.

I find it very humorous that someone would complain about a tire they bought on a budget.this is why customer service wants nothing to do with you, you bought a cheap tire.......what do you expect.....

Review about: Hercules Tires Tires.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Hercules Tires?

Comments

Spokane, Washington, United States #1087103

I'm confused or need a sharper pencil.If the $800 was for a set of 4 tires, I calculate that to be $200 per tire which doesn't exactly ring up cheap.

Now I'm wondering about the math used for 10 years tire experience. I've had Hercules Tires on my RV and they were junk regardless of price. Delam caused major, major damage.

Also properly aired and stored indoors.Guess I'm not alone looking at reviews.

RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels - All lug nut were finger tight and one wheel stud snapped off RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels "...4 tires for 1287.00 plus 100.00 flat bed tow, 25.00 for a wheel stud and lug nut and 100.00 in labor thanks RNR your workmanship is top notch..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more Hercules Tires - Terra Trac At Ii Tires Review from Mansfield, Ohio Hercules Tires "This was the passenger side on the inside. This was on a type 6 Engine for medical calls. Only 1 year old, I would never buy from this company...." Read more Brakes Plus - Oil Change Review from Denver, Colorado Brakes Plus "Went in for a routine oil change. While waiting two other customers came in to pick up their cars and they both had other "issues". I heard the manager on..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more